Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My niece turned 7 years old on September 10th and this was the card that I made for her. She is very much into bright colours. I decided to try to think like a "7-year-old" so I used the crazy colour combo of Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, and Old Olive.

One of my first experiences with Dazzling Diamonds, I gave the chicks some extra shimmer. When fully dried, they looked like stickers!!!!


This flower was made with the 5 petal Punch, then ran through the Big Shot with an embossing folder. I used shimmery ribbon and a button to tie it all together.


Unfortunately, the picture quality isn't the greatest- it was raining and miserable that day so I didn't have a lot of natural light and for some reason I thought taking it against a black backdrop would be smart.

~~

1 comment:

  1. So instead of stamping, I'm looking at all your stuff:-) Very cute, I just earned this set and I love your card!

    ReplyDelete