Friday, November 19, 2010

Monogramed Mini Milk Favours


So I'm starting to plan for Christmas and New Year's supper. I love giving out trinkets or a favour of somesort with suppers, but I have always been at a loss of what to put the items in. After being showed the trick to how to properly assemble the Mini Milk Cartons, I just can't stop making things out of that die.


This set is my template for the favours: hence the monograms letters. M, R, T, and I are for: McGillvy, Toed, Renji, and Ichigo- our kitties!!!! No, there isn't any kitty treats in there, if there were, then the Mini Milk Cartons would have been destroyed within minutes.

Materials used
* Cherry Cobbler paper
* DSP Holly Jolly
* Early Espresso paper
* Early Espresso ribbon
* Decorative Label punch
*rhinestones bling


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment