Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Eli

My nephew, Eli, is turning 3 years old next week. I'm running out to Toys R' Us to go and get him a present this afternoon [no idea what a 3 year old would want though, so any suggestions, feel free to help out].


The card that I made him is a simple card in primary colours that any 3 year old would love. My inspiration for this card came fom Mary Fish's wonderful card "Birthday Card Basics." I'm really excited to send this off to him since they live so far away from us and we won't be able to make it for his birthday.

Materials:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Pumkin Pie, Real Red
Stamps: On Your Birthday
Punches: Word Window, Decorative Label Punch, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Ticket Corner punch
Embellishments: Real Red 1/3 Grosgrain Ribbon

~~

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card for a 3 yr. old! You can't go wrong with primary colors and balloons! My 3 yr. old grandson love anything Thomas the Train or cars and trucks. Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love the balloons and the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete