Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Note of Thanks

This card is the next one in my series for Punch Art. I took this picture for this card during the summertime, but forgot about it to post on the blog!!!! I don't know how I did that, since it's one of my favourite cards and it's the "go to" card for my workshops.

Here is the tutorial on making the flowers; it's in PDF format.


This card is fairly easy to make. I used a sponge and inked around all of the layers of the card to create a more vintage feel. I stamped the background stamp En Francais on Whisper White cardstock. Then, I ran a strip of Crumb Cake in the embossing folder Vintage Wallpaper through the Big Shot. Next, I punched out Whisper White cardstock with the Decorative Label punch. I stamped the sentiment "a note of thanks", then added embellishment stamp from Tiny Tags. Lastly, I made a scalloped flower at adhered it to the card using red sticky tape.

Materials:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Cherry Cobbler Patterns DSP
Stamps: Thank You Kindly, Tiny Tags, En Francais
Inks: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Tools: Decorative Label Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
Embellishments: Brad to hold the flower together

~~

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That flower is stunning!!! Can't wait to see the step by step instructions.

    ReplyDelete