Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Goodie Bag Special

Halloween was amazing here last night!!!!

We had just over 100 kids come to our door. We probably would have had more, but our house, even though it was dressed up to the nines, was being skipped by a lot of kids. We live across the street from a bay, so the majority of the little ghouls and goblins would just cross the street, hit up the bay, then cross back at our neighbours house. A neighbour who lives in the bay came by later and told us that she had just about 200 kids. That's so crazy!!!!

So, if your child received one of my Halloween Goodie Bags last night, then I have a special treat for you!!!! As a thank you, you will receive 10% off of your purchase until November 7th 2010. Just email me or give me a call [1-780-932-4493] and I will place your order for you with the discounted price.

Happy November everyone!!!!

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment