Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mini Milk Carton Bird House

To be frank, I was scared out of my wits with the mini milk carton die. I tried it a few times, but I couldn't fold it right- until I watched this video of Dawn Olchefske's on You Tube. I suggest to watch it- she really makes this die super easy!!!!

I found that I also had to use the extended cutting plates, top and bottom with my die. The die "for some people" can be used with just the regular cutting plates, but for me, I needed the extended plates for the die to feed through the machine properly.

Okay- I loved Dawn's little birdhouse so much that I just had to case it. Thanks Dawn once again for such a great video!!!!
Materials:

* Paper: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Bashful Blue
* Bashful Blue ribbon
* Big Shot die: Mini Milk Carton, texturz Perfect Details
* Stamp Set: Tiny Tags
* Old Olive button

~~

1 comment: