Saturday, November 3, 2012

First Card made with Magnifier :)

I made this card back in May for my mom for Mothers Say. I wanted her to have the first card that I made after my eye problem. Since my vision is so blurry directly in front of me, I used the camera on my Ipad 3 to magnify what I was doing. It worked like a charm.

I realized right away though that my SU paper cutter is very dull. Lol. In addition, I can't see the numbers on it so me thinks I am now going to invest in the new table top cutter. :) pretty valid reason, right?


Since I have now moved and all my craft stuff is still in boxes, I really have no idea what the names of the materials are. I have probably about 15 cards coming up that won't be labelled, so sorry about that. I will be getting some sort of organizing method down to help me with this.



After I made this card I cried for a bit because I realized that I could still do one of my favourite pastimes. :) Amazingly, I can still tie a bow. ;P

4 comments:

  1. This is just lovely Heather! What a big move - up to Quesnel. Great job figuring out how to create a card with a magnifier!

    I look so forward to seeing more of your cards!

    Best of luck unpacking all of your craft stuff!:)

    hugs - Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. My craft goodies are all boxed up too and I am growing tired of it. Your card is beautiful and you have mad bow tying skills. I can tell that you used the paisley petals dsp and it looks like taffeta ribbon too. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If some one needs expert view about blogging afterward i
    recommend him/her to visit this blog, Keep up the good work.


    Feel free to visit my blog calories burned walking calculator

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful you were able to continue crafting despite your vision challenges.

    ReplyDelete